Candyland Theme Cake / Cupcake Tower

Share

This was a fun order. The Mom did not have a theme in mind for the cake so I had free reign. Since the children were a set of boy/girl twins, I had to stay neutral. I decided on a Candyland theme. The pics are difficult to see the details because unfortunately I was unable to set the tower up myself. There were 3 types of cupcakes. The first was red velvet with cream cheese icing. The other two were blue and pink buttercream icing. All were embellished with edible candies, i.e. Mike ‘n Ike’s and round chocolate, candy-coated candies. There were also some gummies on the cake. The Mom wanted a pic of the two on top of the cake. I laminated a pic and simply inserted it in to the cake. Each cupcake also had a pic of either the little boy or little girl in each. Fun, fun!