Bunny Cake

Share



Ok, so my daughter asked for a pink guitar for Christmas/her birthday after she saw one in a pamphlet that came to our house. I didn't think too much of it cause she's 3, will be 4 in December. But then, I just so happened to look on Craigslist and sure enough (gotta love Craigslist) there was a pink guitar for sale. It had been listed for a while so I asked if it was still for sale, if the price was negotiable and or would they be willing to trade for cakes! They said yes and so here's the cake they asked for. I still owe them another cake and so an IOU was given. But the guitar is SWEET!! I had to sneek it in to the house and it will stay up until her birthday party on the 19th. This is a 8", red velvet cake, with cream cheese filling and cream cheese/buttercream icing. I'm getting a little better with my bunnies, but have a far way to go

to perfection!