My schedule - Booked for November & December

Share
Thank you to all for allowing me to make all these cakes and cupcakes for your special occasions! It has been a fun, daunting journey. I am not ending my business, but I need to slow it down. Since establishing Tara's Cupcakes, I have accepted a position as a Dental Hygiene Instructor at Forsyth Tech. Anyone who is or knows a teacher, understands that this requires a lot of time outside of the classroom. We also will be homeschooling our girls and Justine will be 4 in December and I need to start a Preschool regimen with structure. Although she knows already what most preschoolers learn.
So.....
I am booked for November and December.
I will take no more than 4 orders a month beginning in January. Currently, I've been accepting 4 a week! I've been telling my girls "later honey" too much lately!!
As always, my orders are first come, first serve. Please keep in mind, once you have checked to make sure I have a specific date available, please submit your order form ASAP as I only put dates on my calendar once order forms are submitted. This is our "contract" if you will.