Changes to my pricing and services....

Share
I have updated my order form with changes in my pricing due to changes in prices for my supplies. Also, now that I have been doing cakes for almost a year, I have done enough to know how long orders will take to create, the supplies needed as well as the prices for the supplies. I am also confident enough to know what I am capable of executing for your orders. I also am now charging $3/10 miles I travel for all deliveries to offset my fuel costs for all events that are over 10 miles from my home. I will let you know when you submit your order form if this additional charge will apply to your total.
All future orders placed after today will reflect these new changes. Thank you for your continued support!

http://freepdfhosting.com/4a41e779a3.pdf