My Biggest So Far!

Share

A, like a married couple! He-he....What a fun night!



The 3 cakers for this event: Me, Sebastian, and Kim....It was a complete pleasure working with these guys!!!!


































Ok, so today, on my 34th birthday, I catered the cake for 300+ people! I asked Kim from Cakes by Kim to help me with this one. This was the 1st Annual Save the Arts Event honoring artists from around the world. The 4 categories we represented in the cupcakes were architects, painters, sculptors, and photographers. The cake was a 3 tier cake which fed 150 servings. This was my biggest cake ever. Kim did half of the cupcake edibles as well as the edible award which was a replica 6" x 10" of the actual award given to the nominees this evening. Kim also helped me decorate the cake. We really had a good time and everyone we worked with for this event was great! If you need a great event planner, please contact Wendi at http://www.wceventsllc.com/. She's great! We also had the pleasure of meeting Sebastian from Sebastian's Dessertery and he was SO nice and his cake was SO yummy! I will post his cake pic later. He made a life-size version of the award. It was as big as a table!