Back to school and new policies

Share
Hello all! I'm back to school teaching tomorrow. It has been a great, crazy, busy summer! I am still taking orders, although I will not be able to take as many at a time during the semester. Since most of my cakes require planning and drying time for pieces, I have decided to adapt how I take orders a little to work around my new schedule. Below are my current policies for ordering with Tara's Cupcakes. I want to accomodate everyone, but please, if you feel these policies will not work for you, then maybe Tara's Cupcakes is not your ideal bakery home.
Thanks to everyone for your support!

* All orders must be placed and a deposit paid for at least 10 days before the due date. I am not taking "last minute" orders until December.

* A 50% deposit is required at the time of ordering and the balance needs to be paid, IN FULL, at least 3 days before delivery unless other arrangements have been made. If the balance is not paid, then there may be a delay with your order.

*If an order is placed exactly 10 days before its due date, the complete order total MUST BE PAID at the time of ordering via Paypal or the monies can be brought to my home. No mailing of checks with such little time remaining.

* I deliver and setup for you, but you are responsible for returning the tower within 48 hours after your delivery date. I reserve the right to obtain a $50 deposit for the tower, which will be refunded when the tower is returned.